Valid as of 05.06.2020
1 General Information
1. The Sportrebel.com online shop operating under www.Sportrebel.pl and www.Sportrebel.com is run by: Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński ul. Wyzwolenia 189 41-710 Ruda Śląska , NIP 641-146-84-23, REGON 240001670, and as such also owns the Sportrebel.pl online shop.
2. The Parties to the transaction are: The Customer (a user who is of age of majority, with capacity to perform act in law) and the Seller (Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński ul. Wyzwolenia 189 41-710 Ruda Śląska , NIP 641-146-84-23, REGON 240001670).
3. Terms made under the applicable law in Poland. The consumer does not lose a higher level of buyer protection, which guarantees the right of the consumer from another country.
2 Placing orders and their completion
1. In our shop, a transaction is concluded based on an order.
2. Orders may be placed directly from our website, 24 hours per day, as well as by fax or telephone by calling +48 (32) 727 51 00 between 9.00 and 5.30 pm 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday.
3. Immediately after placing an order via www.Sportrebel.com website, the Customer receives an e-mail message confirming receipt of the order by the Shop.
4. In placing an order, the Customer enters into a sale agreement for the ordered goods with the Shop.
5. The order shall be completed subject to availability of the goods (at the warehouse or Shop suppliers). In the event of a part of the ordered goods not being available, the Customer shall be informed regarding the order status and decides upon further action (completion of a partial order or cancellation of the entire order).
6. There is only a limited number of items designated to be sold within the scope of promotions and sales, orders for these items will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock earmarked for this type of sale run out.
7. A till receipt or VAT invoice is provided with every transaction.
8. Total time for preparing an order for shipment should not exceed 72 hours, depending on the time at which the order was placed.
9. Method and declared by the carrier's delivery date in the European Union: expected time of delivery: 2-3 working days.
10. The purchases are delivered by a courier to an address provided by the Customer.
11. In the event of the Customer not receiving the delivery despite the order being received and confirmed, we strongly urge the Customer to contact us by telephone no later than 48 hours after the expected time of delivery. At the same time, we declare that we shall not be held liable any delays in the delivery exceeding the standard delivery times for forwarders, courier companies or the Polish Post, and in particular any losses incurred due to the said late deliveries.
12. The www.Sportrebel.com shall not be held financially liable for failure to deliver a parcel caused by an incorrectly provided address. In such an event, the purchaser shall bear the costs for re-delivery. Otherwise, the agreement shall be considered null and void and the sum to be refunded shall be deducted by the cost of delivery.
3. Prices of goods
1. All the prices of goods on the website of our Shop are given in Polish currency and include VAT, or in EU currency include Polish VAT
2. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw individual items from sale or change prices without providing a justification.
3. The price due is the price achieved at the time of sale.
4. Delivery costs shall be taken into account as part of the prices of purchased items proportionally to their value. The Customer chooses the delivery method and defines it within the order. The delivery prices can be found in the important information Costs of delivery tab.
4. Payment methods and overpayments
Payment methods available for goods which are to be delivered outside of Poland:
- Bank transfer to a foreign currency account, account number:: PL57 1050 1243 1000 0090 3191 7447 SWIFT: INGBPLPW
1.All products available in the Shop originate from a legal source, are original and carry manufacturer quality guarantee.
2.The Seller shall do their utmost to ensure that ordered products reach the Customer in a perfect condition.
3.Upon receipt of the parcel, it should be unpacked in the presence of the delivering party and if any physical damage to the product occurred during transport is detected, a protocol should be written up and signed by the Customer and the delivering party. Any returns due to damage in transport shall only be considered if accompanied by such a protocol. Otherwise the transport company and not the supplier shall be the party against which the Customer shall pursue any claims thereof.
4.Once a complaint is accepted, the goods shall be replaced with goods in perfect condition, and if such proves to be impossible, a refund equal to the price paid for the goods together with delivery costs shall be made to the Customer.
5. In the event of the Postal Service not delivering the parcel within 14 days of the collection date, www.Sportrebel.com shall pursue a claim and the ordered goods shall be re-sent to the Customer immediately. The Customer shall not have to wait for the outcome of the claim against the Polish Post.
6. Withdrawal from the agreement
1. Pursuant to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the „Protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product” All of our customers are have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 30 days after the receipt of the delivery. This right to withdraw can be exercised in writing and also be the return of the goods. The statement may also be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Reason for the resignation has no effect on its recognition.
3. The cost of returning the goods to us bear customer.
4. Returned products must be made to the address of the store Warehouse Sportrebel, ul. Wyzwolenia 189, 41-710 Ruda Śląska, Poland.
7. Exchanging goods
1.In the event of the purchased goods being the wrong size, the seller should be informed and the goods returned. Once the returned goods are received, the correct size shall be sent to the purchasing party automatically. The additional costs are covered by the purchasing party.
8. Data protection
1. In placing an order with the Shop, the Customer implicitly agrees for their details to be added to the www,Sportrebel.com database and for their processing within the scope of performance of the agreement. In order for the Shop to be able to complete an order, it is necessary for the Customer to provide their personal details and agree to the processing thereof. The Customer shall be liable in the event of false data being provided.
2. The Seller (Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński) declares that they undertake to maintain confidentiality within the scope of the added personal data, and that these shall only be used for the purposes of completing and sending information regarding orders. Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
3. Personal data is protected by virtue of the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) in a manner preventing access by third parties.
9. Final Provisions
2. The goods presented on the Shop website do not constitute a trade offer as understood by the Civil Code.
3.Any disputes arising from entering into an online shop transaction shall be settled amicably. In the event of a failure to find an amicable resolution the dispute shall be settled to a Court with jurisdiction over the Seller's place of business.
4.Appropriate provisions of the civil code and other Acts, and in particular the Consumer Protection Act and Data Protection Act shall apply to any matters not regulated herein.
In the event of any ambiguities or queries please do not hesitate to contact us.