Personal data which you provide us with shall be processed by Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński ul. Wyzwolenia 189 41-710 Ruda Śląska , NIP 641-146-84-23, REGON 240001670, and as such also owns the Sportrebel.com online shop.
Any data gathered during registration shall only be used to facilitate your logging into our system. Registration is not a prerequisite for placing an order.
The personal details entrusted to us shall be processed:
- in order to set-up a Customer account and complete orders (address details shall be provided to the Polish Post and Courier in order to deliver the parcel)
- in order complete orders without setting-up an account (address details shall be provided to the Polish Post and Courier in order to deliver the parcel)
- including collecting cash on delivery form you. To that end, your details may be provided to an online payment operator in order to debit your credit card. The company shall not use the aforementioned data for any other purpose. Providing these details is a prerequisite for placing an order.
Subject to your explicit agreement in order to provide marketing offers and commercial information by Sportrebel.pl via e-mail and conventional methods. The newsletter service may be cancelled any time by opting out.
In contacting Sportrebel.pl via the online shop, e-mail or telephone the customer provides the following details:
- Residential address (town, street name, house/flat number, country),
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
How will we contact you?
If you have purchased a product, we may send you e-mails regarding your transaction. We may also contact you by telephone if we have important information regarding your transaction. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, or agreed to receive it another way, you shall receive our newsletter via e-mail.
Data gathered during the course of the correspondence between You and our service will be used solely in order to answer your questions.
Data access rights:
The Customer, after logging into the system and selecting the Address details section may amend or delete their personal details collected during registration and used to login to the system - at the www.Sportrebel.pl Your Account pages.
Details used for the purchase transaction can not be modified or deleted as these are a part of the receipt or invoice. Data collected automatically can not be deleted.
The personal details entrusted by you to us shall be stored and protected in accordance with the terms as defined by the binding regulations:
- Data Protection Act of 29 August 2997 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002 item 926 as amended)
- The Act of 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144 item 1204 as amended) resolution of 29. 0. 04 of the Minister of the Interior and Administration on documenting data processing as well as technical and organisational conditions which should be satisfied by IT systems and devices used of processing data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item 1024).
In the event of a control by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, your personal details may be disclosed to the Inspectorate staff in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Complete security guarantee:
We take particular care of www.Sportrebel.com Customer's personal details, the protection of which is of utmost importance to us and we safeguard it against third party access
Under no circumstances shall we sell data which we gave collected pertaining to you to any third parties.
We employ the safest available data (personal details) transfer protection mechanisms. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) transmission protocol, ensuring safety of data transmitted over the internet. This is a security method entailing coding data prior to its transmission from the customer's browser and de-coding once it safely reaches the shop server. Information sent from the server to the customer is also coded and once it arrives it is decoded.
Access to databases which contain information about our customers is restricted solely to company staff or persons authorised by the company. Access is restricted and requires a password. We do not store user's passwords, and the authentication takes place on the basis of a cryptographic hash functions (SHA-512).
Credit card numbers and CVV numbers are not stored in out database, data required for card transactions are processed by www.PayPal.com.
For your own security please remember to log out of the website once your session is over. To do that click on the „Log out” button which appears in the right panel of the shop. Closing the browser window does not mean that you have terminated the performed operation.