Play Hard. Play Safe. Play Smart.
HELPS PREVENT EXERTIONAL HEAT STROKE!
As a result of high incidences of heat stroke in all levels of sports, Fox 40 has developed the first mouthguard with advanced color warning system. Created using exclusive SpectraBurst™ Color Technology, the Fox 40 Heat Alert Mouthguard starts to change color from black to orange as a warning once internal body temperature reaches 102ºF (38.9ºC). At that time, the player should be called off of the field or court immediately for a cool down and hydration period.
Advanced Heat Exhaustion Prevention. Superior Protection.
Proper rest and hydration breaks and heat acclimatization are important practices for all athletes, and the Fox 40 Heat Alert Mouthguard can provide additional preventative measures in avoiding heat stroke occurances. Boil and bite technology provides a comfortable custom fit and can be trimmed for size. Innovative molar pads and added front wall thickness offers extra shock absorption which also aids in the prevention of concussion.
Fox 40 Mouthguards
Includes a compact
The basis for a complaint and return is the proof of purchase of the product in question in our shop. Please inform us of any return prior to actually sending the goods back.
We consider all complaints immediately and help in their resolution. Warranty for products is 24 month
Complaints resulting from causes not due to the Customer include:
Returns: due to Customer's actions or decisions. Reason for the resignation has no effect on its recognition.
Returning a purchased product:
1. All of our customers are have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 30 days after the receipt of the delivery. This right to withdraw can be exercised in writing and also be the return of the goods.
2. The statement may also be sent by electronic mail to: email@example.com
3. Returning the goods is equivalent to a cancellation of the purchase agreement entered into, thus certain legal requirements have to be observed in order to return the products.
4. Reason for the resignation has no effect on its recognition.
5. The cost of returning the goods to us bear customer.
6. The returned parcel must contain all the items which you received from us (additional accessories, freebies etc.)
If it's possible, please inclusion of the declaration stating your withdrawal from the purchase agreement (reklamacje_sportrebel.pdf appendix)
How to return purchased goods?
1.Package the parcel securely.
2.Send the parcel to our address:
Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński
ul. Wyzwolenia 189
41-710 Ruda Śląska Poland
Once we receive your parcel and conform that the aforementioned conditions have been complied with, a refund for the purchased goods shall be transferred to the provided bank account number. Returns shall be considered within 14 working days.
All our customers are within their rights to exchange a purchased product within 30 days of receiving the delivery. Please contact us in the first place to determine the terms of the exchange.
The exchange procedure is the same as the returns procedure.