|Category:||Goalie Equipment Outlet|
Protection. Mobility. Comfort. The REACTOR 9000 skate, inspired by the pros, incorporates all the features that quick, athletic goalies need to save more pucks and record more shutouts. The 3D anaformable Curv® Composite boot keeps goalies light on their toes while PORON® Performance Cushioning XRD® Extreme Impact Protection foam molds to the ankle for increased comfort and protection.
Dear customer, purchased from us skates are not sharpened. You can also select this service by clicking the link below.
All skates sold are brand new.
|Bauer Skate Sizing Chart - Senior|
|Bauer Skate Sizing Chart - Junior|
|Bauer Skate Sizing Chart - Youth [Yth]|
Ice skate sizing is not necessarily the same as if you were buying a dress shoe or a sneaker. A men's 9 skate does not equal a men's 9 shoe. All skates (with the exception of Mission) are sized in Canadian sizes; which are equal to 1 1/2 sizes larger in U.S. shoe size (i.e. a men's U.S. shoe size of 9 is equal to a Canadian size of 7.5). A lot of our customers a say "I could never fit into a 7.5 shoe!!!" This is true, however, a 7.5 skate is not a 7.5 shoe.
The basis for a complaint and return is the proof of purchase of the product in question in our shop. Please inform us of any return prior to actually sending the goods back.
We consider all complaints immediately and help in their resolution. Warranty for products is 24 month
Complaints resulting from causes not due to the Customer include:
Returns: due to Customer's actions or decisions. Reason for the resignation has no effect on its recognition.
Returning a purchased product:
1. All of our customers are have the right to withdraw from the purchase within 30 days after the receipt of the delivery. This right to withdraw can be exercised in writing and also be the return of the goods.
2. The statement may also be sent by electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Returning the goods is equivalent to a cancellation of the purchase agreement entered into, thus certain legal requirements have to be observed in order to return the products.
4. Reason for the resignation has no effect on its recognition.
5. The cost of returning the goods to us bear customer.
6. The returned parcel must contain all the items which you received from us (additional accessories, freebies etc.)
If it's possible, please inclusion of the declaration stating your withdrawal from the purchase agreement (reklamacje_sportrebel.pdf appendix)
How to return purchased goods?
1.Package the parcel securely.
2.Send the parcel to our address:
Sportrebel Bartosz Graliński
ul. Wyzwolenia 189
41-710 Ruda Śląska Poland
Once we receive your parcel and conform that the aforementioned conditions have been complied with, a refund for the purchased goods shall be transferred to the provided bank account number. Returns shall be considered within 14 working days.
All our customers are within their rights to exchange a purchased product within 30 days of receiving the delivery. Please contact us in the first place to determine the terms of the exchange.
The exchange procedure is the same as the returns procedure.